BE A PART OF THE 2020 CAMPERFORCE TEAM!
We hire campers throughout the year for seasonal roles that can last several months. Be part of
an enthusiastic community of RVers performing fulfillment responsibilities in the areas of
packing, stowing, receiving, picking, and processing customer returns.
WHAT LOCATIONS ARE HIRING THIS YEAR?
Logan Township, NJ
What's it like to work for Amazon CamperForce?
The Amazon CamperForce program brings together a community of enthusiastic RVers. As a
CamperForce Associate, you'll be able to choose from seasonal assignment in a variety of
locations depending on your availability.
We hire campers for a variety of seasonal opportunities. Your responsibilities will be in the
areas of picking, packing, stowing, and receiving.
We're raising the bar on wages
All Amazon warehouse employees earn at least $15 an hour.
Along with the chance to build lasting relationships with your coworkers, the CamperForce Program
also provides the following benefits:
- Up to $550 a month per campsite
- Assignment Completion Bonus: $.50 for each regular hour worked and $1.00 for each overtime
hour worked after assignment ends
- Overtime pay
- Weekly pay schedule
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there any other start date options available then what is listed on the
Can I transfer from one assignment to another mid-assignment?>
- All available dates are visible to you on your application. If additional dates and/or
locations become available, an announcement will be made to all applicants.
Will I get to pick my shift or job function?
- Once you complete your application, you are committing to that particular assignment. If
you choose to leave mid assignment, you will not be able to work another CamperForce
assignment during the season. At times there are extension of assignments offered. If
that is the case, all Campers working in that building will be notified.
When will I know my shift or job function?
- No, shifts and job functions are determined by each building based on the needs at the
time of the assignment. CamperForce will put traveling partners on the same shift unless
otherwise directed by the traveling partners. (Traveling partners are defined as those
traveling together in the same RV)
- Your shift will be assigned to you 2 to 3 weeks prior to starting. You will learn your
job function at the New Hire Orientation.
Is the campground contribution paid directly to the camper or the campground?
Can I choose to stay wherever I want?
- Amazon campground contributions are paid directly to the campground.
Is the campground contribution considered taxable income?
- You must stay at a participating campground during your assignment. The list of approved
campgrounds can be found at www.amazon.com/camperforce
Is the $550 offered by Amazon to cover campground costs per person or campsite?
- The campsite payment is not considered taxable, nor will you receive a 1099 from Amazon.
If my campsite is less than $550, will I get the difference?
- The campground contribution is paid per campsite.
Will the $550 cover all expenses like utilities or just the cost of the site?
- CamperForce will pay up to $550 per campsite paid directly to the campground.
Are all expenses included in the campground price list?
- CamperForce will cover expenses of your campsite that may include utilities up to $550
per month. Any campground expenses above the maximum Amazon campground contribution
would be the responsibility of the camper.
What if the campground I choose from the approved list requires a deposit?
- Every campground handles utilities, guest and other fees differently. Please contact the
campgrounds for their policies on additional expenses. The campground listing should be
your starting point in determining which campground has the amenities that will meet
When can I check in and out of my campground?
- Campgrounds may require a refundable or non-refundable deposit based on their policy. If
one is required, it will be the sole responsibility of the camper to make the required
Can I move from one campground to another?
- The CamperForce campground contribution will include a period of 2 days prior to your
start date and 2 days after your last shift ends.
- Yes, it is possible to move from one campground to another. We do ask if it is possible
to wait until the 1st of the month to prevent any billing interruptions. It will be your
responsibility to contact the new campground to ensure availability and let your
existing campground know of the move. You must inform the CamperForce team once the move
has been made.