If you’ve been with us for awhile, you’ve probably seen our...Read more
Mar/Apr Issue Offers Resume Guidance
Read the March/April issue of Workamper News Magazine Online Now!
Our theme this issue: Workamper Resumes
One of the tools of a successful Workamper is a complete and concise resume. A resume is often the first impression a Workamper has with an Employer. In this issue, we offer tips and support to help you make a good first impression!
This issue includes...
- Help Wanted Ads for now and future seasons
- Empowering Your Resume - A Key Tool in Your Marketing Tool Kit
- Resume Formatting Tips from a Workamping Couple
- Do's and Don'ts for Your Workamper Resume
- Easy to Use Step-by-Step Tool to Build a Resume
- Workamping in the Crown of the Continent
- Workampers Helping Workampers
- The Lifecycle of a Workamper
- Leave Ordinary Days Behind - Start Your Path to RVing with The Dreamer's Journey
- Make Workamping Pay for RV Technical Training
- Guard 1 Services Hires Workampers
- The New Zig Ziglar Column
- Important Dates Calendar
- and more!
Diamond & Platinum members - you have access to this new issue now. Intro & Gold members, y'all can now view the Jan/Feb issue; your access to the Mar/Apr issue will begin in April (after we publish May/June).
To upgrade your membership level for access to more tools (and immediate access to the Mar/Apr issue), login to www.workamper.com and you'll find an Upgrade/Renew button on your Dashboard.