New Workamper Employer, AgWorld Support Systems, became a Featured...Read more
New Version of Workamper.com to Launch in 2024
New Version of Workamper.com is getting closer to launch!
At the start of 2022, we announced the undertaking of a complete overhaul of Workamper.com and Workamper News’ backend systems. We are working with a veteran-operated, American programming company.
Programming something as robust as what we have never goes as quickly as we want it to or stays within budget. Programmers always underestimate the beast that is our system and services. We are rebuilding the majority of the existing tools/features and are merging/enhancing them, plus adding new functionality.
New features for Workamper members will include:
- More search options on the job listings page, like "families considered" and "pets okay"
- Map location of a job if the employer provided a street address
- Save job listings - create your own categories to organize them - make notes on each
- Have up to 4 people on your resume
- Create multiple situations wanted to have your resume working for you for up to 4 different time periods/seasons
- Monthly payment option for membership
- And more!
New featured for Employer members will include:
- More detailed info-fields to be included with your job listing
- Better location details on your job listing
- Option to run your job listing for longer than just 2-weeks plus additional discounts!
- Robust Employer Profile you can use to better show off your Workampers' living and working environment
- More search options in the Resume Finder plus save your search criteria set
- Add notes and organize your saved resumes into categories
- and more!
We will be changing up our membership levels for both Workampers & Employers. And, for the first time in over 10 years, we also will be raising the price of membership. We will continue to offer all of our job listings for Workampers for free (on a delayed basis).
This new version of Workamper.com (version 4) will be the best yet! We are focused on providing a system that makes it easier for Workampers to find the right opportunities for them and for Employers to effectively recruit staff that will fulfill their needs.
Until then, we have so many resources and great tools available now - please feel free to contact us so we can help you with making the most of your membership benefits.
I was brand new and a solo when I joined Workamper News. They...Read more