If you’ve been with us for awhile, you’ve probably seen our...Read more
Tasty Workamping Jobs Featured in May/June Issue
Read the May/June 2021 issue of Workamper News Magazine Online Now!
Featured Article: Wining, Dining, and Workamping on Berries & Cherries
Workampers who have great customer service skills and a passing interest in wine, will really enjoy several opportunities to spend their summers working for regional wineries.
This issue also includes...
- Help Wanted Ads for now and future seasons
- Workamping at a Small vs Large Campground
- New England: A Blend of Pristine Wilderness and American History
- Stop the Surge!
- Leave Ordinary Days Behind - Start Your Path to RVing with The Dreamer's Journey
- Awesome Applicants Resume = Employers Contact You!
- Work Wanted Ads to help Employers find their staff
- and more!
Click here to visit our Online Magazine Archive to view the May/June issue. Note: You will need to be logged in at Workamper.com to view it, as it is a benefit of your Workamper membership. If you're not logged in yet, click here.
Diamond & Platinum members - you have access to this new issue now. Intro & Gold members, y'all can now view the Mar/Apr issue; your access to the May/June issue will begin in June (after we publish Jul/Aug).
Login to www.workamper.com and click on the Online Magazine button on your Dashboard.
To upgrade your membership level for access to more tools (and immediate access to the new issue), click on the Upgrade/Renew button on your Dashboard.